Did you know that by listing on HomeAway, your property is not only accessible to visitors on our site, but also to a wider international audience via our global network of sites?
However, to ensure that we maintain a high quality marketplace worldwide, there are several criteria that your listing will need to fulfil before getting more exposure!
Does your listing meet the following criteria?
1) Listing Description: 400+ characters in English
2) Headline Title: 20+ characters in English
*Do note that English is set as the default language of which to make your listing more accessible to travelers worldwide
3) At least 6 high resolution photos: For more tips on maximising your listing photos, read our 7 Top Tips – How to Impress With Your Photos.
4) Detailed number of bedrooms & bathrooms: Each listing needs to minimally have 1 bedroom & bathroom on the listing.
5) Accurate listing location: Your location pin needs to be placed correctly on the map to be accurately represented.
6) Updated calendar: Make sure that you log into your account to update and/or sync your calendar regularly to prevent multiple bookings from travelers. To sync your calendars, follow the instructions here.
7) Rates & Pricing: Ensure that you have updated your nightly and seasonal rates on your listing. We recommend reviewing your prices regularly to maintain competitiveness with similar properties in your area. For more tips on pricing, and how to avoid common mistakes, click here.
- HomeAway caters to travelers looking for a whole property of their own. Therefore only whole properties will be pushed out onto our global sites; and not private nor shared rooms.
- Enhancing your listing will increase your chances of getting inquiries and bookings. However, we also encourage our owners to promote your listing further by highlighting any unique services and amenities in your listing description and/or headline!
We encourage you to review your current listing to ensure you are meeting the minimum listing requirements to enable us to qualify you for extra exposure!