Bali, one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world, is known for its majestic temples, beautiful beaches and vibrant culture. While Bali holds the tag for being a top destination for couples and singles seeking adventure, it’s most certainly a great family-friendly destination for those seeking an enjoyable vacation with kids.
Bali offers everything from theme parks like the Waterbom Park, Bali Wake Park to nature parks such as the Bali Safari and Marine Park, the Elephant Safari Park and the Treetop Adventure Park. Family-friendly fun activities are aplenty, from Banana Boat rides in Tanjung Benoa and whitewater rafting on the Ayung River to cultural excursions and learning to surf at Bali’s most popular beaches.
Where to stay in Bali
While travelling with family, especially children, the right accommodation can make a major impact on how enjoyable your vacation is. Here is a list of our top-rated and reviewed family friendly Bali vacation rentals :
1. Be right in the heart of the action in Kuta but your own private family sanctuary. Check out this gorgeous Private 4 Bedroom villa with pool in Kuta.
2. Travelling with a group of friends or your extended family? Feel pampered in this 9 Bedroom 4 Pools Luxury Villa in Seminyak with your own private chef.
3. Hangout by the pool or spend some quality family time in your own family barbecue in your family villa in Seminyak. Book this 5 Bedroom Villa Close to Beach Seminyak for a memorable vacation.
4. Get quality family time while staying close to Bali’s beaches. This Hilltop 4 bedroom villa in Balangan is well-equipped for infants and even offers baby sitting facilities if you want to check out the party scene.
5. Laze around in bed as you watch the kids in the pool or walk to the most happening places in Seminyak while staying in this stunning 2 Bedroom Pool Luxury Villa in Seminyak.